StaSeal ST Clear has been developed with a special compound, sprayable directly onto concrete, formulated with special thinners to deliver a high level of protection of clear film after stencilling.
- Protects against fading and powdering.
- Minimises softening of new concrete resurfacing.
- Improves durability.
- Reduces efforescence.
New Concrete Surfaces: requires no special preparation, prior to sealing provided the surface is clean and dry. Immediate same day sealing of the new surface will reduce the possibility of efflorescence.
Existing Concrete Surfaces: previously sealed surfaces should be clean, and free from all foreign matters, before resealing to ensure adhesion.
- To Remove Grease And Oil Stains: wet area with hot water then apply Cleanall scrub with a broom on and around area for a min of 5 minutes keeping moist at all times, DO NOT allow to dry, then rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
- To Remove Moss Or Fungus: dilute bleach 1 to 10 parts water in a watering can, apply over the surface and allow to penetrate for a minimum of 2 hours. Rinse off using a high pressure water blast, repeat if necessary.
- To Remove Tyre Marks: use Markz off as per application guidelines.
Apply first and second coat undiluted, evenly without pooling. Allow min 2 hours between coats.
Full curing is not achieved for up to 7 days. Avoid parking cars on new sealed surfaces until full curing is achieved. Foot traffic is permitted the following day.
Sealing Steep and Sloping Surfaces: application is not recommended, as it reduces pedestrian and vehicle safety and can be very slippery in wet or dry conditions.
Sealing In Summer: the addition of 2 litres Solulene in the final coat will help reduce blistering. Sealing early in the morning or late in the day is not recommended, due to early morning dew and night condensation. Sealer affected by moisture will lose gloss, adhesion properties and could have a white blooming appearance.