Smith Performance Sprayers are built to work as hard as you do! They are durable, professional products with an emphasis on chemical resistance and built to withstand the most demanding work conditions.
The S103E 13.25 litre industrial sprayer is a durable solution for a wide variety of concrete applications.
It will withstand the toughest solvent- or water-based chemicals in the toughest work conditions – including etching chemicals, diesel, bond breakers, sealers, curing compounds and more.
The easy-to-change Viton seals are throughout the pump and shut-off with a tank made from A-Grade AISI-304 stainless steel inside and out making this sprayer highly resistant to chemicals – no need for epoxy coatings.
- 25 Litre capacity AISI-304 grade stainless steel tank (no need for epoxy coatings) built to withstand harsh concrete chemicals along with rugged transport and use.
- Brass, 24-inch wand containing a no-drip valve stem and shut off with the highest quality Viton® seals for maximum chemical resistance
- Four prong locking mechanism secures the pump tightly against an internal O-ring and also prevents over compression
- Faster, easier repair – pump seals can be changed within minutes, which equals less downtime
- Pull button pressure release valve safely releases internal pressure prior to opening the tank
- Welded stainless steel wand holder for durability and dependability. When lifting the tank, the wand will not fall through.
- Includes brass flat fan nozzles. Also accepts Tee Jet nozzles.