The Flextool PortaScreed has been engineered to deliver high frequency vibration across the entire blade length. This allows the operator to accurately screed the concrete surface in 75% less time than traditional screeding methods.
The PortaScreed is also equipped with four independent handle vibration isolators and a fully adjustable twin handle system maximising operator comfort and screed control.
- Unique extruded blade simultaneously cuts and smooths the concrete
- Four independent handle vibration isolators minimise handle vibration
- Blades are easily able to be changed in approximately two minutes
- Fully adjustable twin handle system for total levelling control
- Tilt up stand keeps the engine out of the concrete and off the ground when not in use
- Rounded blade ends for easy negotiation of obstacles
- Emergency engine shut off switch
- Blades available in seven different sizes
- Weight – 17 kg
- Engine Make – Honda
- Engine Model – GX35
- Max Rated Power – 1.5 hp
- Fuel Type – Petrol
- No Extrusions Included see screed options